I have never been mentored in a formal manner, neither have I mentored anyone myself in a formal manner. Still, I believe that mentoring is a very healthy way to grow as disciples and develop as leaders. Here are some questions I would find useful – as part of this process:
- How do you see Christ right now?
- Is grace still amazing?
- Are you set apart for Him?
- What has Bible been talking to you about recently?
- Are you a servant?
- Do you need to forgive?
- What burdens your soul?
- Have you been a witness? How?
- Are you empty or full?
- Is Christ evident in you at work?
- Are you working ‘as unto The Lord’?
- Is your gift your security?
- What have you learned?
- Who have you watched?
- What have you read?
- What have you listened to?