A few weeks ago I had to fill in a form – similar to a personal evaluation form – for my denominations. I struggled with the questions both in essence as well as form. Not anyone’s fault. Could be just me….
I had written this down and very kindly the respective board asked my input on a more suitable set of questions. I will write the personal ones today and the church community ones in the next few days. Here they are:
- This are some thoughts/reflections…
- Some might be redundant/irrelevant…
- I am sure that some can be phrased better…
- They are numerous…
- They require time/reflection.prayer/examination….that often leaders don’t have or make room for.
- What has God been teaching you in the last year?
- How has Scripture been affecting you in the last year?
- Have you wanted to quit? Do you want to quit? Why/why not
- What has been your personal ‘high’ & ‘low’ in ministry this year?
- What role does prayer play in your weekly schedule?
- Have you been a leader in your family first? How?
- Have you set an example to your local community? How?
- In what ways has the Holy Spirit found you more available for faith/supernatural acts this year?
- How do you see the ‘flock’ God has entrusted you to shepherd?
- Are there any sinful attitudes/habits that you have been convicted & restored in the last year?