I have been speaking on Next Step (godly decision making) yesterday morning and here is a personal worksheet that our LIFE Groups can use. You might find these questions useful for yourselves. But PLEASE, read the capitals at the bottom!
Why don’t you take some time this week to reflect on the plan of God for your life? These questions might be useful for reflection:
- Who is my God? What is He like?
- What are His deeds, in my life?
- What has he called me to be (as a Christ follower)?
- What has He called me to do (as a Christ follower)?
- In what areas has He called me to serve my family, work colleagues, church community and neighbours?
- How am I fulfilling God’s call for my life?
- Of the treasures I have gathered here on earth – what will count in eternity?
- What needs to change, as a result of my reflection?
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE NOT CALLED TO LIVE THIS
DESTINY IN YOUR OWN STRENGTH. THESE QUESTIONS ARE
NOT FOR CONDEMNATION BUT TRANSFORMATION. TURN
TO PRAYER, TURN TO HIS WORD AND ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT
TO EMPOWER YOU AS YOU SEEK TO LIVE FOR HIS GLORY!