MAIN IDEAS: The man was designed to be a:
- Worshiper – devotion
- Warrior – vigilance
- Do you spend time with God – TIME?
- Do you make him your passion – ADORATION?
- Do you make His will your priority – DECISIONS?
- Do you make Him known – WITNESS
- Are you aware of the spiritual battle?
- Are you prepared – PRAYER?
- Are you prepared – WORD: read/memorise?
‘Where a man belongs is up early and alone with God seeking vision and direction for his family.’ John Piper
‘If we haven’t learned to be worshipers, it doesn’t really matter how well we do anything else.’ Erwin Lutzer
‘(Spiritual strongholds) begin with a thought. One thought becomes a consideration. A consideration develops into an attitude, which leads then to action. Action repeated becomes a habit, and a habit establishes a “power base for the enemy,” that is, a stronghold.’ Elisabeth Elliot
‘Masculinity equals responsibility.’ Mark Driscoll